15 Ocak 2013 Salı

Exclusive: Bachelor Sean Lowe Opens Up, "My Feelings for Emily Maynard Were Real - I Owed It To Myself To Give Love Another Shot




So, I didn't exactly have the easiest Friday night while i found myself on the Bachelor mansion detailed with tons of stars on the show from past and present. As i walked in, reigning Bachelor Sean Lowe along with original Bachelorette Trista Sutter passed me a went up (of course I accepted) and I found myself hanging within the ceremony room with famous brands Emily Maynard, Mike Pavelka, Ali Fedotowsky, an incredibly pregnant Molly Mesnick along with her husband Jerr. Yes, I was a student in the same house where numerous hearts had been broken with numerous that had cracked those hearts. In addition to yes, I got the scoop from their website all on what it absolutely was like to be in the mansion and in the flesh with former fire flames, some of they will thought they may marry.

Welcome in order to Bachelor week right here on OK! where everyday we'll be bringing you a privileged interview with the stars on the show, past along with present! First up is usually Sean who we first saw get rejected around the Bachelorette by Emily after making it to her final three suitors. Now buying a second chance to locate love as Your Bachelor, Sean opened about his current relationship with Emily and if he thinks a soul mates is waiting for him within the crop of twenty six women competing pertaining to his heart!

OKAY!: So, how was the first week to be The Bachelor?

Sean Lowe: Insane! It's been nuts. I’ve been to Big apple and LA carrying out press non end. It's been been crazy

OK!: Was it a fairly easy decision to end up being the Bachelor?

SL: It had been a hard selection. When they named initially and enquired me, I informed them I wasn’t positive. I took every week and spoke to friends. I thought regarding it and prayed regarding it. Ultimately, I realized that will my feelings pertaining to Emily were quite real and When i owed it to myself to supply love another opportunity. Crazier things get happened.

OK!: Ya think you can come across love?

SL: I’m really starting this with good intentions and I’m buying wife. I’m currently being introduced to twenty six beautiful women. Several are crazy. However, many are really wise and well accomplished. I think there's a possibility it could work.

OK!: Did you speak to Emily about coming around the show?

SL: Emily been really sweet along with supportive. Before the primary episode, she sent everyone a text that will she supported me and was a student in my corner. It’s nice to learn she’s there in my opinion.

OK!: Did you find any Bachelors on the past for suggestions?

SL: A lot reached out in my opinion over Twitter for support and also to over advice. Jason [Mesnick] have been there for everyone and he's an incredible example of the way to conduct yourself.

OKAY!: What was your strategy starting this?

SL: I went in it with the beliefs that I’m going to be me along with treat these girls well and if it works out and about, that’s great. I think I saw around a half dozen girls on the primary night that around my head, I seemed to be like, 'Okay, they will there through the end. ' But, what I came across was that primary attraction and interest wears off along with I was drawn to other women as their personalities are unlike anybody else I ever dates. It’s new along with it’s interesting and the whole time it’s as being a roller coaster.

OKAY!: Do you consider you found "the one"?

SL: You know I cannot tell you that but I actually do develop feelings for several person. It seemed to be so confusing! And hard component of being the bachelor's is I don’t have one to talk to! Easily were in Dallas along with normal everyday situation I'd be talking to my close friends about it however I didn’t get that luxury.

OKAY!: Is there any celebrity you want to give a went up to?

SL: I’ve got a crush about Mila Kunis.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms Privacy Policy