14 Ocak 2013 Pazartesi

Jodie Instill Gives Moving (and Probably Best Speech Ever) in the Golden Globes.






Reason us while we dried out our eyes and try and muster up a post about Jodie Foster's incredible speech to the Cecil B. DeMille Honor.

It started out light-weight, with Jodie first yelling defiantly, "I'm 50! I am 50! " (What?! Absolutely no way! ) and making fiction about having a big announcement to generate. "I just have the sudden urge to say something I've never really had time to air in general public. A declaration. That I'm slightly nervous about but maybe not quite as nervous as my publicist. But I'm just likely to put it out generally there right, loud and proud, I'm going to need your support within this... I am... single. inch

RELATED: THE BEST-DRESSED STARS ON THE 2013 GOLDEN GLOBE HONOURS

Not quite the announcement people in the home were expecting, but we've a feeling that the friends and colleagues of Jodie's who had been in the audience cant be found surprised by her fakeout, or other things that she said afterward that was muted by censors (damn the censors! ) before she apologized for not while using moment as a "coming away speech. " And that's if the speech took on a serious tone.

"I already did my coming out about 1000 years ago the government financial aid the stone age, those very quaint days if a fragile young girl would available to trusted relatives and buddies and co-workers, and next gradually and proudly to help everyone who knew the woman's, to everyone she actually met. But now seemingly, I'm told that every celebrity is supposed to honor the details of their private life with a new press conference, a fragrance along with a prime time reality display. "

RELATED: YOUR BEST GOLDEN GLOBES ZONE: SUSTAIN ON THE NIGHT'S BEST FASHION AND QUITE A FEW EXCITING MOMENTS!

Jodie made to discuss the benefit of privacy, the need for friends, of motherhood and of fighting for just a life that feels true to who you're.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms Privacy Policy