16 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Emily Schuman, What’s in your bag?



Emily Schuman’s blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere, holds true to its name: her posts are comforting (like delicious supper party recipes), friendly (so numerous style and decoration tips! ) and full of sparkle and shine. In real living, Emily Shuman is as poised as this content she posts—which is likely among the reasons she’s had time to turn her blog in a full-time career. While Cupcakes and Cashmere is reliant out of Are generally, Schuman was not long ago in Toronto to advertise her first guide, which is an extension with the blog. Holt Renfrew organised a Cupcakes in addition to Cashmere book putting your signature on celebration and we got the chance to sneak a glimpse inside Schumans Prada tote. While there had been no cupcakes interior, we did look for a macaroon-shaped container, some Chanel ballet flats as well as a perfect assortment regarding pink items. Ready to explore? Read on!


Our keys, I make an effort to keep a keychain little. I love your fringe and it’s the Alexander McQueen head. I bought in which for myself for Christmas not too long ago, in addition towards the Valentino wallet. Usually I make an effort to get myself something, my husband as well as I don’t really do huge Christmas gifts for each and every other, so I enjoy get myself a couple big splurges and grow done with the item.

The Nature Pit protein bar is vital, I manage to get hungry at the most inopportune times.

And the macaroon package just carries around bits and pieces, right now it has a few rings in the item.


flats simply because I was walking within the rain earlier these days and didnt want to be the [heels Now i am currently wearing] wet!


My “Bright Ideas” notebook is made for when I include post ideas or want to jot down a cheese that i love or a restaurant I have to try. I know that they have a ton of apps that you can go to to your phone, but I prefer to be previous school. I additionally think “Bright Ideas” is cute!

The passport protect, I travel a great deal now, so its something bright that i can spot easily. It makes the main process a minor cuter. I could just grab it and go.

I've got a pretty standard iPhone case from J. Crew, it’s brilliant, easy and will keep it from shattering. I used to possess a bigger one that was a bit more fun, but this place doesn’t break.

The Prada business greeting card holder, it’s pretty, it’s pink.


I usually carry the [Frédéric Malle] Carnal Blossom sample, I bought it for myself a little while ago and I’m enthusiastic about it. It’s the ideal scent, I find the most compliments on there out of anything at all I’ve ever donned, so I always make an effort to keep a tiny sample to spritz up with at all hours.

The Labello chapstick is usually pretty standard, however it just gives that you soft, rosy light. Hand sanitizer because i’m a germ-a-phobe. And Wisps, for those who need to wash up between meetings.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms Privacy Policy